• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Android vs Apple tablets for music

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DH
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhatheway wrote:
In your opinion, what are the main advantages of the iPad with ForScore vs an Android tablet with Mobile Sheets?

It's simply the software - ForScore has handled everything I've thrown at it. To me it seemed more intuitive to use. You simply import the PDF files. It's been a long time since I've used MobileSheets and that program may have improved since I used it.

Both would need a pen (pencil) and both would need a footpedal (depending on your music and page turns.

I started on a Music Pad Pro, a dedicated music device. Lots of problems but I used it for many years (3 hour battery life, screen not so bright, all music on an external USB drive)

This company eventually went out of business and I got the iPad. It was comparable to going from an old WV bug to a new Cadillac. The WV definitely got me there and was reliable, but the Cadillac was a whole lot more comfortable and worry free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: