• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Large Bore Bach Bb

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rnettleship

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:13 am    Post subject: Large Bore Bach Bb Reply with quote

I have been playing on a Bach Bb model 25 (Large Bore) since high school (1980's) and have never come across anyone else that plays one. It has a huge sound but I have always struggled to play softly. I'm curious if there is a market for this horn.

A year ago I purchased a 1990's vintage Monette STC-2 and now prefer playing that over the Bb. I would love to try a Chicago era Bb but can't find one. Does anyone have one for sale or can point in a direction?
Brassnose
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can’t help you with the Monette side, but there certainly is a market for a Bach 25. I’ve always wanted to try one for my commercial stuff and they do show up over here from time to time (and seem to get sold). So if you want to sell it, just place an ad in the marketplace or the usual web platforms. Pretty sure you’ll find a buyer unless the horn is in a catastrophic shape.
1980/2023 Custom Blessing Scholastic C 😎
1977 Conn 6B
1951 Buescher 400 Lightweight
AR Resonance, Klier, (Frate or Curry)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: